[Newark] Newark LUG Meet This Evening

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 14:24:30 UTC 2008

Hey folks,

Just to remind people - we've got a meet this evening, hope people can
attend!

We'll be at the Rose and Crown around 8 PM:
http://www.newarkcamra.org.uk/pubguide/pubs/rose_b.htm

Completely unrelated to this - thought it might be worth mentioning that you
can get CrossOver for Mac and Linux free right now. The CodeWeavers' site is
getting hammered pretty badly right now, if you want the serial code - go to
http://lameduck.codeweavers.com/free/ - although I think the registering bit
is offline right now because of the hammering... Anyhow, Google it for more
information regarding this unusual happenstance...

Also - we are working to get the website up again at some point...

Chris Hayes