[Newark] Programming projects

Steve Caddy steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com
Fri Oct 31 15:04:46 UTC 2008

On Tuesday, I think I mentioned that I'd once tried writing a game for Linux.
Everything that was done can be found at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/tinyman/

The code, graphics, and everything really, is in the CVS:

http://tinyman.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/tinyman/

The graphics libraries will need rewriting to use something other than
svgalib, if anyone fancies a go (it's not really that hard), or if anyone
wants to look at some C to get a feel for the language, then that's fine too -
I'd rather someone get something out of my work, rather than it sit there rotting.

If there's motivation to get the graphics libraries sorted out, then it might
make a nice little group project for C learners... if you want to take it in
that direction.

Wojjafink?

Steve

--