[Newark] hello

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 13:16:02 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 10:55 AM, Gérald Schwartzmann <
gerald.schwartzmann at gmail.com> wrote:

> hello, I'm in Newark for few days.
> I'm French, I speak English but with some difficulties.
> I would live in Newark next year.
> I'm a member of Linux Group of Dijon in France.
> I hope your LUG is active and I'm interresting to meet you.
> See you soon
> --
> Gérald Schwartzmann

Hi Gérald,

Great to hear from you. Our LUG is fairly active - although it is somewhat
small, we hold a regular monthly meet at a pub in Newark, and sometimes meet
for a meal form time to time.

When are you likely to be in Newark? Our next regular meet will be on the
28th of this Month (we hold a regular meet on the last Tuesday of each
month).

If you would like to meet some of us, we could meet up on one of the days
you're visiting Newark? I imagine we could get at least a few people in the
LUG to go out for a meal, or/and drinks.

Chris Hayes
Newark LUG