[Newark] December Monthly Meet

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 18:25:12 UTC 2009

It's going to be a late one, 21:30 on Monday 21st of December. Hope
all can make it. I suggest that we meet up in the Crown and Mitre
beforehand. I'll probably turn up around 20:00 - 21:00.

Bring your ideas for next year with you. Incidentally, if anyone else
is interested in turning up; the reservation size might need
adjusting.. So please let me know. We've got up to 5 right now.

Kind Regards,
Chris Hayes

On 12/17/09, Chris Hayes <cbhworld at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> ...hmm ...I'll see what I can arrange for late on the 21st. Get back
> to you all soon.
>
> 2009/12/13 Steve Caddy <steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com>:
>> Chris Burton wrote:
>>
>>> My preference would be the Asha again - though I do like my Indian food
>>> :)
>>> 28th would probably be best for me but I could probably do either of the
>>> other dates too as long as I'm not in the office.
>>
>> Monday 21st I could probably do after 20:30. Otherwise, I'm available on
>> 28th.
>> The 17th I'm not available at all. I also prefer the Asha.
>>
>> I'm always open to suggestions on what the battle plan for next year would
>> be.
>>
>> Steve
>>
>> --
>> Steven M Caddy, MEng