[Newark] December Monthly Meet

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 13:47:59 UTC 2009

2009/12/18 Steve Caddy <steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com>:
> Chris Hayes wrote:
>> It's going to be a late one, 21:30 on Monday 21st of December. Hope
>> all can make it. I suggest that we meet up in the Crown and Mitre
>> beforehand. I'll probably turn up around 20:00 - 21:00.
>
> That actually suits me ok. I'll see everyone then :-)
>
> Steve
>
> --
> Steven M Caddy, MEng ------------------------------------------------------
> Email: steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com

Another successful meet, we had a chance to discuss a few thoughts as
to what exactly NewarkLUG is for; and how we can best support these
ideals.

Nothing radical; evolutionary rather than revolutionary - considering
NewarkLUG's primary role as a small, local group.

Personally, I have a few ideas about *opening* up the website,
essentially just making it as simple and shiny as possible.

Once again, if anyone has any suggestions for the site, or anything
else concerning the LUG, please post them :)

Kind Regards,
Chris Hayes