[Newark] Monthly Meet 2009-09-29

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 12:30:36 UTC 2009

> Somewhere closer to town would be awesome for me because
> otherwise I have to walk to Balderton. But I'm not sure on where else
> that would be as quiet.

> After last month, I have to say that the chance of me walking out to
> Balderton again is pretty low. Closer to town would be nicer.

Considering the above, I reckon Newark LUG might actually have to meet
up in Newark, then.

I'm not too keen on meeting up in The Mayze, for one thing whenever
I've been in there it had seemed busy. Hmm.. how about the White Hart?

Or, we could meet up for a meal instead of a drink. Curry night, or
something. Would anyone be interested in something such as that?

Kind Regards,
Christopher