[Newark] Monthly Meet 2009-09-29

Steve Caddy steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com
Mon Sep 28 19:59:34 UTC 2009

Chris Hayes wrote:

> Considering everything, I reckon you're probably the most appropriate
> person to take the reins here, Steve. Are you happy to arrange this?
>
> I'll let you know if - somehow - I am able to make it.

Well, considering it's a Tuesday, there are only going to be a few of us, I
think we can risk not booking, and just turning up.

What I propose is that we gather in the Atrium (because it's easy to find) at
about 19:00, if that's possible, for a warm up drink on the leather sofas, and
then move on to the Asha at 19:30 so that we will definitely finish in time
for Alistair to go to work.

Both Chris Hayes and Burton have got my mobile number already, so if either of
you want to give it a thumbs up, let me know. I'll email Craig and Alistair
(who have stated an interest already) off list with my number, so that if you
can't find me, or get lost, or something, then you can send me a SMS. I'm at
work between 09:00 and shortly after 17:00 (as soon as I can get off the phone
after that time), but I will have my phone near me - I just won't be able to
answer any calls (because I'll already be on the phone, since that's what I'm
paid to do).

If anyone else wants to turn up, I'll try to check my email between 17:00 and
18:30 tomorrow.

Regards

Steve "lime pickle eater" Caddy

--