[Newark] Augusts meet

Steve Caddy steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 31 14:09:12 UTC 2010

On 31/08/10 10:54, Craig Lynch wrote:

> Chris H (not sure if he's still holding admin for the list) has moved
> to Portsmouth).

Oh crikey. Maybe a change of admin might be in order? However, I've got a job
interview in London next week, so anything could happen!

> Grant is available.

I think he's the only person who is...

> Shall we arrange another meet (mid month maybe)?

I think so. The latest I finish work is 8pm, which is usually early enough for
a curry meet, so name a date, and I'll try to plan around it. Suggest Thursday
2nd or Tuesday 14th September? Any other offers?

Steve

--
Email: steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com