[Newark] January Meet 2010

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 20:22:26 UTC 2010

Google failed me, according to my Symbian gmail application I sent an
email yesterday finalising todays meet - however according to everyone
else this didn't happen.

Meet is at 20:00 at the Crown and Mitre in Newark; at 21:00 we depart
for a resturant, possibly Via Italiano - we'll be all spontaneous
about it, hurrah.

Hope people can make it, myself, Chris B and Craig should be coming along.

Cheers,
Chris Hayes

On 1/25/10, Chris Burton <Chris at 7of9b.org> wrote:
>> Our meet this month would be falling on the 26th; if anyone wants to
>> move this to a better date, let me know. I believe that at least one
>> of our members would prefer the meet date to be nearer to middle of
>> the week rather than at the end of it. If this is the case, let me
>> know. Also, where are we holding it Balderton, Newark? Pub,
>> restaurant? Let me know what you want.
>
> The 26th is tomorrow - anyone have any preference on where/what/when?
>
> We also have the Newark Winter Beer Festival
> (http://www.newarkcamra.org.uk/festival/) on Friday/Saturday, anyone fancy
> meeting up for a few halfs?
>
> ChrisB.

Sent from my mobile device