[Newark] O'Reilly User Group & Professional Association Program

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 13:57:00 UTC 2010

Hi y'all,

Just wanting to get your thoughts about us becoming a member of the
O'Reilly User Group & Professional Association Program.

The benefits of doing this are:
    * review copies of O'Reilly products
    * donations of books and other promo items
    * user group member discount on all O'Reilly books and conferences
    * monthly newsletter
    * O'Reilly speakers

As well as the immediate benefits that this could provide I believe
that it might also prove to be a useful tool that could encourage
growth of our UG - things like this provide us with the ability to do
more when opportunities arise.

http://ug.oreilly.com/

Regards,
Chris Hayes