[Newark] July Hack Attack?

Steve Caddy steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 14 22:49:47 UTC 2010

On 14/07/10 21:17, Craig Lynch wrote:
> Hi, just seeing if people are interested in having the discussed Hack
> Attack over the course of this weekend?
> I'm available throughout the weekend and Monday all day too.
> Thoughts?

I'm working until 6pm both Saturday and Sunday, but I'm off on Monday. I'm up
for some action on Monday.

> Also, anyone got a particular programming task to do during said Hack Attack?

I was under the impression you and Chris where interested in a C primer? I can
knock some basic projects together to get things rolling, if that's what you want?

> P.S If the Hack Attack ends up happening at my place I have a Wii (New
> Super Mario and Bit.Trip XD ), PS2 and PS3 to keep people distracted
> :) .

I've got Mario Kart Wii and Worms which would be a welcome distraction.

However, my Linux app of the moment is Stellarium. Chris will vouch for my
fondness of gazing at the night sky. With Stellarium, I can can do it from the
comfort of my own desk... and track satellites too.

Steve

--
Email: steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com