[Newark] March Meet 2010

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 13:19:31 UTC 2010

Hi,

Unless anyone has a problem with this, the March meet'll be on the
last WEDNESDAY of this month - which also happens to be the last day
of the month, the 31st.

Our... probably second furthest away member (presuming that Gérald is
back in France currently) will hopefully be turning up to this one.
Whom would be Tom.  So come along with all your Python, Blender and
Lua questions... if you have any.

Obviously it'd be great if we could have a big turn out to this one,
for those who don't know, Tom is from the south coast.  So let's do
our best to make the North (apparently) look vaguely hospitable.

Anyone got any suggestions of places to eat? I wouldn't mind mixing it
up a little, considering that we always seem to be at the Asha
nowadays (not that this is a bad thing), all ideas appreciated.

Regards,
Chris Hayes