[Newark] March Meet 2010

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 11:54:49 UTC 2010

On 26 March 2010 18:06, Chris Burton <Chris at 7of9b.org> wrote:
>>> Unless anyone has a problem with this, the March meet'll be on the
>>> last WEDNESDAY of this month - which also happens to be the last day
>>> of the month, the 31st.
>>
>> Oh. Change of day. Umm, Wednesdays are never good for me. I seem to
>> remember
>> I've got an AGM to attend in Grantham, which I'll be late attending
>> because
>> I'm working as well, so count me out.
>
> I'm working in the office for a couple of days next week so I won't be able
> to make it either.
>
> ChrisB.

Hi all,

An update mostly for the benefit of list lurkers who might possibly
want to come along unannounced.

Due to when other people can and can't make it this month's meet,
we've postponed it to 21:00 at the Crown and Mitre.  Furthermore, due
to the late time that we'll be kicking off - and the number of people
attending - there's no meal planned.  So far we have 3 confirmations,
and a maybe.

Kind Regards,
Chris Hayes