[Newark] Newbie

Peter Adams praest76 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 11:08:21 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

I've just moved into the area, following my girlfriend on her quest to
become educated. One of the first things I search for when moving to a
new area is the existence of a local LUG. I've signed up to the NotLUG
list which seems to have a healthy input, but I was surprised to even
find a Newark LUG. Are you guys very active? Have regular meetings or
pub gatherings? Do any of you have any advice for a Linux/FOSS geek
who has just moved into the area, especially one that might be looking
for decent employment?

--
Peter