[Newark] January Meet

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 18:16:55 UTC 2011

Tonight would have been possible if I hadn't been delayed getting up -
I'll have to throw myself straight onto Newark's only bus once I get
there tonight.

I'll see how things look tomorrow, but Saturday evening/night looks a
wee bit troublesome... We'll see.

Kind regards,
Chris Hayes

On 1/14/11, Craig Lynch <c.m.lynch87 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I should be available tonight after work. Will just need to nip home and
> change
>
> Craig
> On 14 Jan 2011 17:00, "Chris Hayes" <cbhworld at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Looks like I'm coming up today, anyone free for meeting up between now
>> and Monday night?
>>
>> Sunday might be the best bet for me, daytime if possible. Anyone else?
>>
>> Kingly regards,
>> Chris Hayes
>>
>> On 1/14/11, Chris Hayes <cbhworld at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi Peter,
>>>
>>> Great to hear from you again - I hope you're not finding Newark too
>>> gloomy. It's gloomy down here in Portsmouth...
>>>
>>> Speaking of dates, I can't make Tuesday because I have to be back in
>>> Portsmouth for Wednesday morning.
>>>
>>> I'll get back to you all once I have some idea of when I can make it.
>>>
>>> Chris Hayes

>> --
>> Sent from my mobile device

Sent from my mobile device