[Newark] January Meet

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 23:22:27 UTC 2011

What a muddle.  The meet is this Saturday, I'm certain that Steve can
make it - although a confirmation that he is would be nice. I'm aware
of at least one other person who would like to come along.

Anyone else for tomorrow? Meeting at 20:00 in the Asha curry house and
drinks afterward.

Kind regards,
Chris Hayes

On 1/14/11, Steve Caddy <steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> On 14/01/11 19:17, Chris Hayes wrote:
>> Okay, let's see how Sunday goes.  I'm up for meeting in Newark so long
>> as someone who goes by the name of Steve can bring me back to
>> Balderton afterwards. Otherwise it'll probably need to be Balderton.
>
> The simple answer is no. I've got services at 9.30am, 11am, and 6pm. Sundays
> really are no good.
>
> Steve
>
> --
> Email: steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com