[Newark] Newark LUG Website

Peter Adams praest76 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 09:53:20 UTC 2011

On 22 July 2011 20:24, Chris Hayes <cbhworld at gmail.com> wrote:
>> How about a planet that can host folks tech blogs. I've always liked
>> how-tos from amateur perspectives, whether others or my own.
>
> Sure, sounds like a good idea.

If I ever potificate in a geek bias I do it on
http://praest76.posterous.com/, but it doesn't happen often. I also
have a Livejhournal but I only post there when I'm threatening to kill
myself or have made a new mosaic of Jared Butler out of beads.

>> Do we have an IRC channel? I'm always happen to have another IRC
>> channel to idle in...
>
> No, although I seem to recall there being some politics concerning a
> certain IRC network... In the mean time people can join me at
> irc.ircstorm.net #newarklug, I'll idle there so long as my computer is
> on.

I'll add it to irssi. It'll be the 3rd lug channel I'm on and if it
gets any activity during the week it'll seem busy by comparison.

--
Peter