[Newark] Newark LUG Website

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Wed May 18 21:16:48 UTC 2011

Whatever you guys want. I originally envisioned a Planet; but I don't
think enough of us blog, and I've long since stopped such writings.
Who here blogs? come on - don't be shy.

It's certainly worth linking to information about our more regular
jaunts. Mostly for the benefit of new members, being informed enough
to know where the hell we're talking of meeting up.

As for the Tuxes. Sure; we could have a little art wall too. I assume
most you guys have touch-screen devices, so why not have fun with
them. Computers used to be fun, right? Don't need to be good, just
fun.

Chris