[Newark] Next week

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 20:43:58 UTC 2011

Well, do you guys want to meet for food, or just have a drink?

I'd be happy goong out to the Asha for a curry. Otherwise I wouldn't
mind meeting up in The Mayze or Crown and Mitre for a drink.

8ish in the evening? Who's turning up? So long as others are coming
along I can bring myself and a couple of guests. We might as well meet
up in the Crown and Mitre at 8 before heading to curry or another pub
-- as it's pretty central.

Chris

On 9/20/11, Peter Adams <praest76 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 19 September 2011 18:47, Chris Hayes <cbhworld at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I should be there, too.
>
> Any suggestions for locations? Mayze again? Prince Rupert? The Queens Head?
> ;)
>
> --
> Peter

Sent from my mobile device