[Newark] LUG Meet - Tuesday 28th April

Nannal . admin at nannal.com
Wed Apr 15 12:45:23 UTC 2015

I'd rather gauge interest first, it's something I'm just starting to play
around with.

If you want talks then I'll get some slides sent to you shortly, I've been
messing around with barcodes for a while and I made some tools for that so
maybe that would be interesting.
 As in…you'd like to give a talk regarding sdr?
Sure, if the crowd is interested?
You’ll have to bring your own equipment and such.

Come along and have a chat with us at the next meet.

Craig