[Newark] Recommendation

Christian Ledermann christian.ledermann at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 10:23:07 UTC 2018

Ready Player 1?

On 11 April 2018 at 11:16, Craig Lynch via Newark
<newark at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:
> As you may not already be aware, I quite enjoy retro gaming, computers
> and technology.
> As such I figured I'd put a couple of recommendations here today:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/user/RetroManCave
>
> and although not always quite so retro:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/user/Techmoan
>
> both fantastic channels with lots of interesting content.
>
> C.
>
> --

Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

Newark-on-Trent - UK
Mobile : +44 7474997517

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/christianledermann
https://github.com/cleder/

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>