[Nottingham] Header test

Paul Sladen nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Aug 27 12:21:00 2002

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, Robert Davies wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 August 2002 09:25, you wrote:

> Would be the header to filter on, looks like the majordomo based list didn't
> use that header at all.

I tend to filter on `Sender:' headers which are pretty much universal:

  :0:
  * ^Sender: owner-nottingham@lists.lug.org.uk
  IN.notlug

  :0:
  * ^Sender: nottingham-admin@mailman.lug.org.uk
  IN.notlug

Showing the `then' and `now' procmail filters.  I've also had to update my
Mail Client `Roles' so that it automatically sets my reply address and
finally my address book.

There also now appears to be a Pipermail archive at:

  http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/nottingham/

which seems to have been given priority over Simon's :)--I read this post on
there about 3minutes before it arrived in my Inbox!

Given ability of LUG.Org.UK to change things on the whime, I'd suggest
keeping up the seperate archive!... <smirk>

	-Paul
--
Nottingham, GB