[Nottingham] PiXiE distibution

Lee nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Dec 5 17:52:01 2002

Now that's cool, and I'm not just talking about the heat generated from
the eden chip....

I'd be very interested in this, I've been looking at these systems too
for low cost wireless linux routers, which as you may or may not know
I'm kinda into at da moment.

So, juding by your email address, I presume you are trying to develop
something to sell for your88 employer....Jasmin...

but my mother told me, never to judge.... so....

or is it just for fun ;-).

and is the name some weird reference to the pixies?

:-)

Laters,
Lee