[Nottingham] Wireless Post?

Lee nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Oct 8 19:47:01 2002

Oh yeah, that old chestnut...

Hacker = guy with beard, run's debian linux, likes running experimental
kernel's and paying pron sites with own credit card details.

Cracker = nasty person , run's Red Hat linux, always run's stock
kernels, like paying pron sites via other people credit card details.

;-)...

what happen when a hacker turn cracker...

or cracker turns hackers

perhaps just ker's is a more apt, yeah ker's....

18 months, yeah, well your living in nottingham now sunny., we only just
got phones a few years ago. ;-). ho hum.

ho hum.

Laters,
Lee
www.naan.org.uk