[Nottingham] Nottingham LUG - November 6th - Next Wednesday

Paul Sladen nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Oct 24 03:14:01 2002

Hello follow NotLUGers,  it's that time again (and no, I don't mean 3am!).

After the wonderful success of last months meet-up in Beeston and the fun
with Roger's groovy data-projector and various people's GNOME2 laptops...

  * We're meeting in Nottingham,

  * From 8pm,

  * On Wednesday November 6th (Week today),

  * At ``The Roebuck Inn'' (Wetherspoons) just off the Square

Directions can be found here:

  http://www.paul.sladen.org/notlug/site/meetings.html

Next month we have more stuff planned on the calendar and will be back in
Beeston (for those at the University needing a shorter walk home!  ;-)

  http://www.paul.sladen.org/notlug/

See you all there, look out for Geeks with Linuxy t-shirts drinking Beer!

	-Paul
--
Nottingham, GB