[Nottingham] Weird Stuff

Lee nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Sep 11 17:02:01 2002

God knows what going on, either the cache (filesystem) on the
transparent proxy is braindamaged, or hackers are injecting files into
the cache, eitherway, it's scarey....scarey stuff...

ah, big business, and big networks, don't you just love em.

:-))))

You IP lesson for today is,

IP works better when in small networks, rather than large behemoth
networks, that have millions of users, gig's of traffics, and 2 New
dealers on the support line.

something very amiss here, perhaps we should all email Brian at NTL
nottingham.... ;-).

Laters,
Lee
'If it's not broke, it's unix'