[Nottingham] [OT] Hey, CSiT people...

Simon Huggins nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Sep 13 21:45:01 2002

On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 10:17:14AM +0100, Jon Masters wrote:
> Can someone in CSiT (Nottinhgam Uni) tell me whether dominica, djibouti,

Unless I'm much mistaken this isn't CSiT.  I'm sure you have some email
address for the admins of the machines that you have accounts on.
Perhaps that would be a more appropriate plan of attack.

Simon.

--
* <blitz> c'est à coup de petits Ko qu'on fait les gros lags :)     *
           Brought to you by the letter I and the number 31