[Nottingham] heartbeat, RAID 1 and ENBD

Lee nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Sep 17 19:50:01 2002

Interesting stuff sackman, sounds brilliant!. surley you mean

redudant array of inexpensive desktop (machines).

;-)..

My cable modem has just gone puff, so you'll receive this message when
the fault is correcte....praobably the next 4 months of my life will
be devoted to the ntl support line,wish me luck.

Laters,
Lee