[Nottingham] October meeting

Paul Milazzo nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Sep 23 12:37:00 2002

hi there NLUGgers
i havent popped my head up before, but we have an office (with network and
b/band - ntl when working) that can be used for a meeting if needed. we are
based in west bridgford (lady bay) with pub close by to retire to if needed
afterwards ;) also it maybe useful for practical stuff as well - kind of
bring yer own pc kind of thing ?
cheers
paul