[Nottingham] April Meeting (Wednesday 2nd) REMINDER

Lee nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Apr 3 13:25:01 2003

Okay, Missed it again...Wednesday are bad for me, I have to do
'something' on that night.

Big thanks to linux list people that came along to naan night, there's
antoher one last friday of the month, so come down, and stuff you faces
with free food and microwaves.... I hope I did'nt bore you all too much.

Cheers,
Lee
www.naan.org.uk
'it's time to reinvent the internet..interventing we shall call it'