[Nottingham] complete beginner

Dan Mackdermott nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Apr 3 21:13:00 2003

Hi Terry,

You could do worse than look at http://projectfiles.com/firewall/ for a
decent firewall script.  Installing it 'as is' will keep you protected on
the internet.  I can't recommend any books but maybe the forums at
http://projectfiles.com/firewall/forum/ will help you.

If you want help making the firewall 'permanant' on your machine, please
feel free to let me know.

Cheers,

Dan

--