[Nottingham] Mail Routing

Nick B. nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Apr 6 10:34:01 2003

I use:

Fetchmail to collect from remote via either POP3 or IMAP.
uw-imap-ssl to provide a local imap server on my home network.
SquirrelMail to provide a  webmail interface to it.

I can also read mail locally or via ssh using mutt. Any other machines
on the home net can use a client that supports IMAP (Outlook Distress?).

These were all installed from the standard debian-woody distribution.
The only thing that needed some file hacking was Fetchmail.

HTH
Nick.

--
Nick B.