[Nottingham] Installfest Proposal

Philip Scott nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Apr 10 12:54:00 2003

Heya,

> Finally, if you'd like to get involved, drop me a mail off-list, you'll
> get on my good side quickly if you can get kit like monitors to the site

I can almost certainly get some monitors to the site :) Along with some
computers, switches, networking gear etc.. if you like? Although, by this
time I'll be off at university and I've no idea yet when the holidays are -
some of those dates are doable, trouble is I don't know which ones yet. I
suspect I shall know by about august 8*) Is there any reason why the dates
are so far in the future?

Kind regards,
	Philip