[Nottingham] Installfest Proposal

Roger Light nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Apr 11 10:36:01 2003

Hi Robert,

I guess I'd better throw my hat into the ring. I'm definitely interested =
in helping out with this. Should be fun :)

>This also brings up a point that if anyone has a car (preferably a large
>one. 21" monitors bugger the suspension on Ford Ka's, just ask my
>girlfriend :) and wouldn't mind playing taxi, that'd be cool.

Sure, I'm willing. Ford Escort.

Just a thought - how about also offering something like, iirc, ZipSlack =
that installs onto an existing fat32 partition and doesn't disturb the =
current install. It might be useful for someone who turns up with stage =
fright - not *that* sure that they want to get rid of Windows.

Cheers,

Roger