[Nottingham] Revolution OS

Duncan John Fyfe nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Apr 21 11:53:04 2003

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003, Robert Davies wrote:

> On Sunday 20 Apr 2003 16:32, Jon Masters wrote:
> >
> > I am wondering whether there would be any interest in organising a
> > screening of this film? Has this been done here already?
>
> Yes, I'd be interested, The Linux Show had the creator of it on a few weeks
> back and it sounds fun.  Has anyone ordered the DVD, permission for screening
> is given, with only a request for notification at the web site.
>
> Rob

Are people thinking of watching this round someones front room,
a hired hall (needing a projector and sound system etc) or
trying to get an evening's showing at the Byron or other cinema ?

Jon, assuming you and other students will disappear for the summer
and have exams before then, when would be a good time ?

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,