[Nottingham] Revolution OS

Paul Sladen nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Apr 22 21:16:01 2003

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003, Jim wrote:
> On Monday 21 April 2003 12:09 pm, James Duncan wrote:
> > Personally I would rather go for the cinema - if we are doing it,
> The Broadway in Hockley welcomes private screenings of films that wouldn;t
> otherwise be shown. Worth asking, I think.

I was going to say--the Broadway is actually a much better bet--they reckon
they can get most films with enough lead time--if there is a reel to be
had.  I have a feeling the deal ?was? 75quid for 20 tickets.

Anyway, it's an $AMOUNT with $NUMBER of tickets included.  You would need to
enquire how it works before that.

	-Paul
--
War is inconsistent with Truth.  Nottingham, GB