[Nottingham] Revolution OS

Duncan John Fyfe nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Apr 23 15:02:00 2003

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, .waffle wrote:

> | We could arrange for a screening and sell tickets to cover costs etc.
>
> Well, selling... This sounds like evil profit making going on... And
> anyway... What costs?
>
> On a different note (I'm choosing Eb) anyone got any objection to me
> enquiring whether they can do it and when? I'd really like to see it!
>
> .waffle

No problem whatsoever.  I would offer but I'm kind of busy atm.

I had a look at the Broadway website yesterday,  They advertise
(http://www.broadway.org.uk/hire/index.html) screen 2 as being
130 seats and available daytime until 5pm.  This left me thinking
it best to phone and ask.

Give us a shout with what you find out.  I/We will add it to the
web site when we get a date and time.

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,