[Nottingham] (no subject)

.waffle nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Apr 28 13:47:01 2003

Avoid OnBoard gfx. Not worth it at all. Even in Windows they're not the best
thing to trust. Sound wise, I've never had a problem - even Redhat 5
supported by weirdo sound card back then, so I imagine sound cards are
pretty much covered. But yeah, considering a cheap GFX card is £20 at A+D
computers now, it's not worth fiddling with 3rd party drivers that don't
work properly, when you could have a card that has support and everything...

.waffle