NLUG Links page (Was: [Nottingham] Basford Nottingham computer shop)

Duncan John Fyfe nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Apr 28 14:42:01 2003

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, Simon Huggins wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 02:15:51PM +0100, Martin wrote:
> > OK, so who's the NLUG webmaster, and where's CompuPlus...?
>
> Well you can always use the Wiki or pester Paul Sladen.

I'm in the process of updating the web pages (adding a local
links bit etc) but I'm being a bit slow about it.
If your lucky you might see something by the end of the week.

So keep those 'local links' rolling in (via the mailing list
please).

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,