[Nottingham] RH9 -Fresh Install No Removable Media Devices.

Bunter Matthew nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Aug 1 08:07:00 2003

I have the same issue. If you are using Gnome then a quick right click =
on the desktop brings up a menu with Disks about 3/4 of the way down. It =
was actually someone on this list who gave me the answer.

The floppy, DVD and CDR were all there. They get mounted when selected. =
Putting in a CD or DVD into the relevant drives also gets them mounted =
on my box (I *think* that this is autofs doing its work).

Matt