[Nottingham] Webmin - opinions wanted

Iain Lennon nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Aug 6 17:57:03 2003

Sorry to be confusing.
SSL is on by default in my distro and I use this to access the webmin serve=
r.=20
However the mandrake installation of webmin has (under the "other" tab) jav=
a=20
implementations of ssh and vnc clients. As you can view the webpage with an=
y=20
browser, this means I can use internet explorer to reach the command line o=
n=20
my server (my server runs Open SSH) even under windows.=20
=20
Iain Lennon=20