[Nottingham] Linux Awareness Day

Michael Simms nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Aug 9 08:58:00 2003

Right, I took a look at the room for the awareness day, and wandered
round inside it, it should be 'ok' as long as we dont get too many
people show up at once.

For those that have no clue what it is like, it is not very deep but is
very wide, with 3 sets of double doors at the entrance that can all be
opened. Like so:

   +----------------------------------+
   |                                  |
   |                                  |
   |                                  | (yes, too much angband, I know)
   |                                  |
   |                                  |
   +---        --        --        ---+

So, we can have tables with boxen along the back wall, which will give
us room for 4, maybe 5 machines if we want to have people sitting
infront of them (one demonstrater, one viewer), or 5-6 machines if we
are happy to have people standing infront of them only.

There is really no room to have space behind the row of tables, by the
looks of it. I forgot to check for power points, next time I go past
I'll take another look and see what we'll need in terms of extention
cables
--
Michael Simms - CEO, Tux Games
http://www.tuxgames.com