[Nottingham] Paranoid already

Paul Sladen nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Aug 16 17:02:01 2003

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003, Michael Leuty wrote:

Hello Michael, good to hear from you and glad you found the group.

> Browsing through the archives of the LUG mailing list, I was a bit
> worried by Johannes Kling's report that one of his customer's machines

Johannes works for a company that provides support to companies who don't
feel comfortable managing their own internet servers (er, cobalt RaQs).

Johannes is therefore disproportionately likely to be dealing with machines
machines that have been r00ted.  It's how they make their money...  :-)

	-Paul
--
War is inconsistent with Truth.  Nottingham, GB