[Nottingham] Paranoid already

Michael Leuty nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Aug 17 13:13:01 2003

On Saturday 16 Aug 2003 23:56, Jon Masters wrote:
> unless they were running a business or crying out to be cracked.

What might constitute such a cry? I can only think that it might involve
making intemperate remarks on newsgroups, or running a website with
offensive material. Although if the latter includes the Anglican church
then I could be in trouble.  ;-)

> I have not seen an vulnerabilities in this product and it seems
> reasonably well configured by default.

Thank you for your reassurance.

> you would be more likely to have Bill Gates over for tea.

I appreciate your wry humour, but in fact billg was shown a quotation
from me in a PowerPoint presentation when he came over to size up the
NHS a little while ago. An invitation from Melissa and Bill to pop
round for a cuppa can only be a matter of time.

Thanks again to all for your informative and helpful replies.

--
Michael Leuty