[Nottingham] Odd behaviour in KDE

Lee nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Aug 21 13:39:00 2003

Great, glad you solved your problem.... :-))

Yeah, I'd love to have a look at the configuration/web site link just in
case I come across the same problem, does it only happen when using WEP,
or are we talking about any kind of fragmentation in 802.11b? I think
this case just goes to show the tcp will work over two cups and bit of
string where as stuff that relies on udp you have to have much 'cleaner'
connection......interesting problem ....interesting indeed.

well, there all packets at the end of the day...

no more getting with the Ill Behaviour...

Laters,
Lee
'Will fix networks for food'