[Nottingham] More on Awareness day venue

Michael Simms nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Aug 21 16:02:01 2003

Hi guys,

Ive been up again and looked inside the room at the windmill. It looks
to be OK for power supplies. There are 4 points spaced along the back
wall in 2 groups of 2. Id reckon if everyone that brings in a machine
also brings in a 4-way strip, that should be plenty. No need for long
adaptors, with machines along the back wall, everything will be within a
few feet of a power point.

Im planning on getting some signs made up for the day, and putting them
up around nottingham the evening before. I'll bring some samples to the
next meeting and get some feedback, and then I'll bring the finished
things to the october meeting and everyone in the area can put some up
locally if they feel so inclined {:-)

Thanks
--
Michael Simms - CEO, Tux Games