[Nottingham] Revolution OS (again)

.waffle bfg at amigascne.org
Tue Dec 16 17:38:05 GMT 2003

Yeah, I'm on LULU as well (you might have guessed) and I live in North
Nottinghamshire. Make it a mini-geek meet ;) Unfortuantely, Wednesday is
off, as LSU Flying Club have invited me to Elvington flight show/christmas
dinner, so I'm flying from EMA there =) Ah, I love the student life! So glad
I didn't do Astrophysics, CompSysEng is soooo much more fun at Lboro, UMIST
just seemed... Northern!

.waffle / SDK
Matthew Walster
Loughborough University, UK