[Nottingham] Sharing connections

.waffle nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Feb 3 17:01:03 2003

If my knowledge is correct, you can use something called channel bonding,
but you have to do some weird stuff... Almost all routers only support one
connection as specified. Assuming that you are using lots of traffic of
little files (not big files) then you COULD do it... But to be honest, I'd
just ask the ISP to bond them. Look into using a linux router project box
thingy, typically something that can do load balancing as you say... I
believe FREESCO can do it, although don't quote me on it.

.waffle