[Nottingham] PiXiE Talk

Roger Light nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Feb 6 11:06:01 2003

Hi all,

I'd just like to thank Michael again for an excellent talk last night. =
Those of you that didn't come missed a real treat. Paul was taking =
pictures so hopefully you'll be able to see some of what went on eventually=
.=20

If you haven't been along to a meeting yet (or even sent a message to the =
list :) you really should do. It's always very friendly and there is a =
wide range of knowledge and experience from absolute beginner (using Linux =
for a week) to people like Michael who have cut their own distribution. It =
makes for very interesting chats. There are always new people as well so =
the chances are you wouldn't be the only new one...

Just a thought anyway. The next few talks we are trying to get arranged =
should be very good (Dave Jones, kernel hacker and Nottingham council =
Linux implementer guy) so it'd be an excellent opportunity to come for the =
first time.

Cheers,

Roger