[Nottingham] RedHat 8.0

.waffle nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Feb 9 00:42:00 2003

But am I right in saying that Redhat defaults to graphical login :) Redhat -
I love it. It's great. If Redhat was made by a supreme being, Debian would
still win, because I love apt. apt really is better than sliced bread! Try
it and you'll see what I mean! (I'm making it sound like an illegal drug
now!)

.waffle